Clients’ Need: A reserved yet central space in their home, where husband and wife could have a shared office space to conduct their multiple business ventures, including:
- In-person meetings of up to 4 people;
- Full remote work accessibility for both people;
- Ability to keep a pulse on their home and children while working.
- Limited renovation budget (exclusive to sheetrock part of unfinished storage area in basement);
- Since this space is central to their home and in the basement, there is no natural light/windows;
- Function valued over design (plumbing not moved, finishes unchanged);
- Use existing office furniture (tables, chairs) and shopping finishing pieces from their own home.